Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

Hey there y'all. Christmas is coming and it is just two days away. I am so excited. I get to have my whole family home for the holidays. Jeremy is coming home a few days afterwards however. In church I was given a real cool poem on the birth of Jesus Christ. It came in a stocking with a bag of M&M's and the message was this:

As you look at the M&M candies and turn them you will see
The "M" Becomes a "W"
An "E" and then a "3."
They tell the Christmas story I'm sure it's one you know.
It took place in a stable A long, long time ago.
The "E" is for East where the star shone so bright
The "M" is for the Manager where the baby Jesus slept at night.
The "3" is for the Wisemen, bearing gifts,with which they came.
"W" is for Whorship, Hallelujah!Praise his Name!
So as you eat These candies or share them with a friend,
Remember the meaning of Christmas:
It's a love that never ends


Whatever you believe, I hope that you have a great holiday and vacation. It is a wonderful time to be with family and make new goals for a brand new year.

No comments: